SUBMISSIONS now open – ZERO emission transport conference
Submissions are now open for the 2019 Renewable Cities Australia (RCA) Zero Emission Transport conference!
RCA 2019 has an all-new format to go along with its new association partners. 2019 will see the first year that RCA is free to attend, with a full day Zero Emission Transport conference on Day 2. Partnered with the EV Council and Hydrogen Mobility Australia, this is the event for all things battery electric and hydrogen transport.
For any questions regarding the Renewable Cities Forum on Day 1, partnered with Business Renewable Centre – Australia and focusing on corporate and government PPA’s, energy efficiency and demand management, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Zero Emission Transport Conference Topics:
- Australian market overview/outlook for battery electric and hydrogen transport
- Zero Emission Transport policy (what we have and what we should do)
- Obstacles to adoption of Zero Emission Transport (in Australia)
- Changing attitudes towards Zero Emission Transport
- Battery and fuel cell commercial transport solutions
- Refueling of Zero Emission Vehicles
- Zero Emission fleets (economics and benefits)
Case studies and submissions referencing real-life projects will be given preference in the selection process. Accepted presentations will be 15-20 minutes, unless otherwise advised by the Conference Program Manager, with a combined Q&A at the end of the session
For any questions, please contact Sam Staples at email@example.com.
Abstract Submission Deadline: 4 March 2019
Presenter notification of abstract acceptance: 12 March 2019
Full presentation due: 18 May 2019