The full day Zero Emission Transport conference on Day 1, partnered with the EV Council and Hydrogen Mobility Australia, is the event for all things battery electric and hydrogen transport.
ZERO EMISSION TRANSPORT CONFERENCE TOPICS:
- Australian market overview/outlook for battery electric and hydrogen transport
- Zero Emission Transport policy (what we have and what we should do)
- Obstacles to adoption of Zero Emission Transport (in Australia)
- Changing attitudes towards Zero Emission Transport
- Battery and fuel cell commercial transport solutions
- Refueling of Zero Emission Vehicles
- Zero Emission fleets (economics and benefits)
More information on the conference program will be revealed shortly. In the meantime sign up for regular updates here.