about the program
RCA 2019 has an all-new format to go along with its new association partners. 2019 will see the first year that RCA is free to attend, with a full day Zero Emission Transport conference on Day 1. Partnered with the EV Council and Hydrogen Mobility Australia, this is the event for all things battery electric and hydrogen transport.
ZERO EMISSION TRANSPORT CONFERENCE TOPICS:
- Australian market overview/outlook for battery electric and hydrogen transport
- Zero Emission Transport policy (what we have and what we should do)
- Obstacles to adoption of Zero Emission Transport (in Australia)
- Changing attitudes towards Zero Emission Transport
- Battery and fuel cell commercial transport solutions
- Refueling of Zero Emission Vehicles
- Zero Emission fleets (economics and benefits)
More information on the conference program will be revealed in March 2019. In the meantime sign up for regular updates here.