The full day Zero Emission Transport conference on Day 1, partnered with the EV Council and Hydrogen Mobility Australia, is the event for all things battery electric and hydrogen transport.
ZERO EMISSION TRANSPORT CONFERENCE TOPICS:
- Australian market overview/outlook for battery electric and hydrogen transport
- Zero Emission Transport policy (what we have and what we should do)
- Obstacles to adoption of Zero Emission Transport (in Australia)
- Changing attitudes towards Zero Emission Transport
- Battery and fuel cell commercial transport solutions
- Refueling of Zero Emission Vehicles
- Zero Emission fleets (economics and benefits)
More information on the conference program will be revealed shortly. In the meantime sign up for regular updates here.
The Renewable Cities Forum is a free-to-attend conference taking place on Friday 14 June, hosted by Business Renewables Centre Australia.
This is a must-attend conference for anyone in local government or the commercial sector interested in sourcing clean renewable energy.
- Learn what some of Australia’s leading companies are doing to get on track to move towards a safer climate
- Hear what initiatives your company can implement to help contribute to the global push towards net zero
- Be inspired as you find out why businesses are taking the big step to commit to 100% renewable energy; sharing their motivations and aspirations
- Discover what your cities and councils are doing to ensure they are making clean energy commitments and what targets they have set to make sure this happens
- Become a PPA expert as you hear the key benefit’s of PPA’s from industry experts; how your company can save money and avoid any potential potholes
- Hear first-hand from the buyers who have delivered and negotiated PPA’s for their organisations and the key lessons learnt