CITY OF ADELAIDE WALKING TOUR
24 MAY 14.00 – 16.30 (FREE)
Join a free guided walking tour hosted by the City of Adelaide Carbon Neutral team and explore a city which demonstrates the connection between technological innovation and environmental outcomes.
Tour the city of Adelaide CBD and hear about major sustainability initiatives being delivered by government and the private sector.
Commencing at the Adelaide Convention Centre the tour will visit key sites, including:
• Walk through the Market to Riverbank laneway project
• Visit to the heritage listed Darling building – energy efficiency and battery storage
• U City – under construction this 20-storey building is South Australia’s highest rated Green Star rated multi-purpose building achieving 84.9 points out of 100
• Off-street EV Charging and Way Finding presentation
• City of Adelaide Electric Vehicle Charging Hub
Walking footwear is recommended and there will be one stop during the 2.5 hours tour.
Please note that this tour is only available to paid delegates and you can confirm your attendance during the registration process.